If you’re interested in trying a new product or booking a trip somewhere you haven’t been before, what’s one of the first things you do? If you’re like most people, you’ll go to your computer or pull out your phone to check out online reviews. This has also become the norm when searching for anything – including general dentists in North Edmonton.
Selecting a dentist for you and your family is a very important decision. If you live in a heavily populated urban center like Edmonton, you have a lot of options to choose from and you may want to narrow down your search.
What To Look For
At Signature Smilez, we’ve compiled a list of what to look for when scanning reviews on Google, Facebook, and other review sites. This is what’s important to many dental patients – people just like you!
- A solid star rating: General dentists that have an average of 4-5 stars excel at providing their patients with excellent dental care and customer service.
- A variety of recent reviews: The average local business has 39 reviews on Google. How many do the general dentists you’re considering have? If they are recent, relevant, and provide insight into the individual experiences in the dental chair, then that’s a great sign.
- Does the dental practice respond to feedback? If you take the time to write a review, at the very least, you want to be acknowledged for it, right? At Signature Smilez, we thank loyal patients who take time out of their busy schedules to share their experiences with us. And, if ever a dental visit doesn’t meet your expectations, we offer to talk about it and make things right.
- Do the reviews highlight what matters most to you? For example, let’s say you have family members who are terrified of the dentist and undergoing any kind of treatment. You might want to look for reviews that explain how the doctor and their team helped ease other anxious patients and how a certain sedation option made a difference in their overall experience.
At Signature Smilez, we regularly read the feedback we receive from our patients. It helps us better understand the patient experience and make improvements wherever possible.
Highlights of what patients say about us:
- Our team goes above and beyond to help patients feel comfortable
- We have a gentle touch
- We listen to patients’ concerns and work closely with them to make their smile dreams come true
To read full reviews about your general dentist in North Edmonton, visit the reviews section of our website. You won’t be disappointed! If you’ve recently been to our office, we’d appreciate your feedback as well. Is there anything you’d like to change about your next visit? Please give us a call and let us know! We value your input.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Jessie Jacob, General Dentist in North Edmonton