Have you been considering Invisalign treatment for a straight and beautiful smile? Maybe you want to compare this clear option to braces in Edmonton before visiting our office?
If your teeth are crowded or crooked, it can affect your appearance, the way you smile, and even influence the way you behave around others in social situations. You may also experience jaw discomfort due to misaligned teeth, find it harder to chew foods, and face challenges brushing and flossing.
At Signature Smilez, we’ve helped many patients – people just like you! – discover a perfectly straight smile through Invisalign and braces.
In this blog, we’ll tell you about these two effective treatments and cover the benefits of each. So, let’s get started!
With Invisalign, you wear custom-fabricated clear aligners for 20-22 hours per day. Many people prefer this treatment because it provides …
- A clear transformation. You can go about your day without anyone knowing you have something in your mouth. Keep doing all the activities you enjoy and eat and drink with ease.
- Easy oral hygiene. Simply remove your aligner to brush and floss your teeth.
- Smile in comfort. Aligners are created to line up with your gumline, so they won’t irritate or cut your gums.
- Fast results. If you follow your dentist’s instructions, your treatment can be completed within one year.
Did you know … adults and teens can benefit from Invisalign treatment? It’s true.
If Invisalign isn’t for you, braces in Edmonton might be. This treatment uses bands, wires, and clear brackets to gradually move your teeth to where they need to be. Some of the benefits are …
- Less noticeable than traditional braces. The clear ceramic brackets used with braces are far less recognizable than metal bands.
- Effective treatment of overcrowding. Your orthodontist has complete control of the shifts that happen in your smile.
- Colorful options. Many teens are thrilled to put fun-coloured rubber bands on their braces.
- No self-control needed. Since braces are fixed to the teeth, you can’t remove them and forget about them, or misplace them. This is a great benefit for teens who are tempted to take out their clear aligners and decide not to wear them for extended periods of time.
Are they right for you? We have the experience and know-how to determine if Invisalign or braces in Edmonton will give you the desired results for you smile … We specialize in orthodontics, so you can be sure we will answer your questions honestly and take all aspects of your oral health into consideration before making a treatment recommendation.
Call now – and receive a free new-patient evaluation! We look forward to hearing from you … and helping you find your best smile!
Yours in dental health,
Dr. Jessie Jacob, general dentist in Edmonton